This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Read my full disclosure for more information.
Earn Money Walking Around The Mall With ShopKick
Are you at the mall way too often? Why not get rewarded for your time there!
I’m not a huge mall shopper, but I do have to go to the mall often for various reasons. When I do, I try and plan my trips for when it’s less busy and when I can run a lot of errands at once.
I like to make the most of my time, and now that I have discovered a way to earn money walking around the mall, I do not mind going anymore.
It’s called Shopkick.
Read on to find out how I make money walking around the mall ( and other stores like Stop & Shop, Walmart, and Target) and how you can too.
If you haven’t check out my last post on How I Earn Free Gift Cards Every Month, you will want to check that out after this.
WHAT IS SHOPKICK?
Earn money walking around the mall by using the free ShopKick App.
Shopkick is a free app that rewards you with points that you can turn into gift cards simply by walking into stores and more for doing other activities.
The best part is you do not even have to buy anything!
HOW DOES SHOPKICK WORK?
Kicks for walking into stores
- Check the Stores tab in the app for Walk-In Kicks
- Turn on Bluetooth and enable location services on your device
- Walk into participating stores
- Open the app at the store entrance
- Get Kicks just for visiting, no purchase necessary!
- Redeem your Kicks for gift cards
Kicks for Scanning Items
- Check the Stores tab in the app for scan Kicks at participating stores
- Look for the barcode icon to find items to scan
- When at that store find the items on the shelves
- Scan the item’s barcode for Kicks, get Kicks for every item you scan
Kicks for credit card purchases
- Link your Visa or MasterCard credit card to get kicks for purchases.
- Look for the credit card icon on the store’s tab and tap to link your card
- Pay using your linked card at participating stores
- When prompted, choose “credit” for the transaction (even if using a debit card). They can only track credit card purchases to award your Kicks.
Kicks for Inviting Friends
- Spread the word
- Invite friends in the app- You can be my friend and join using my referral link here.
- Earn kick when friends do
Redeem your Kicks for gift cards!
Another way I earn extra cash while at the mall is to plan my mystery shops at the same time. I try and plan a few so that I can get the most out of my trip. You will only want to do one if you are new to Mystery Shopping as it can be overwhelming.
I wrote a blog post on How to be a Mystery Shopper that you can check out for more information.