This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through any of my links I may earn a commission.See my full disclosure here.
This post is sponsored by Giving Assistant but opinions are 100% my own.
Get Cash Back by Shopping Through Giving Assistant
If you follow my blog you know I love using cash back programs and coupons to save money on my shopping. So when I was introduced to Giving Assistant, I was happy to check it out and share my experience with all of you.
First, Who is Giving Assistant?
Giving Assistant’s headquarters is proudly based in San Francisco and their ultimate mission is to transform everyday shopping into charitable action. They are a Certified B Corp and shopping rewards platform that makes it easy for shoppers to both save money and give back for free!
Giving Assistant’s shoppers can earn cash back and find the latest coupon codes from over 3,000 trusted brands and have the option to choose from over 1.2 million charitable organizations to donate a portion of their cash back earnings.
I have wanted to order my favorite beauty products from Paula’s Choice for awhile, so I decided to do it through Giving Assistant and see how it went. I was super happy to see they were giving 9% cash back at Paula’s Choice and that they had a bunch of coupon codes listed as well that I could choose from.
I went with the 20% off coupon for my order which also gave me free shipping.
To make sure you get the best experience with cash back sites you always want to make sure you are logged into your account and go directly to the retailer’s website from your cashback account by clicking “shop now”.
This will help them track your order and give you your cash back without any issues. By shopping through Giving Assistant, I was able to save 20% on my order by using a coupon code they provided, get free shipping AND I will be getting 9% on top of that in my cash back account.
A few days later I had money in my account, I saved almost $16 by using Giving Assistant!
Overall, I would say I had a great experience and saved a lot of money. I will be adding Giving Assistant to my list of favorite cash back sites! If you shop anywhere online including popular stores like Wal-Mart, Macy’s and Kohl’s than you will want to be using Giving Assistant as well.
Below I list just a few of the things I like about Giving Assistant:
- Giving Assistant gives 100% of their commissions back to the customer! That means more cash back for you!
- Quick & free signup! Takes less than a minute to sign up and it is totally free to join! Use my referral link and get $5 in your account to start. You can signup here for that $5!
- Cash out is quick and easy. You can cash out to PayPal or by check once you reach $5.01 in your account. So basically if you use my link here and shop once through Giving Assistant, you will already be able to cash out!
- Option to give to Charity. You have the option to give all or a portion of your cash back to the charity of your choice. That’s a great way to donate!
- Earn money for referring friends. Earn $5 for saving your friends money!
So what do you think? Would you give Giving Assistant a try? Let me know in the comments below.