How the ExtraBucks Rewards Program Works
Check out this Video made by CVS, I thought it was funny and it explains a little how the extracare program works.
When you use your ExtraBucks Rewards card you get:
- 2% back in ExtraBucks Rewards from your everyday purchases
- $5 ExtraBucks® Rewards for every 10 prescriptions you fill
ExtraBucks Rewards are issued Quarterly
· Issued 4 times per year on Jan. 1, April 1, July 1, and Oct. 1 for 2% back on everyday purchases and $1 for every 2 prescriptions filled.
· To redeem, print or send rewards on CVS.com, pick them up at the ExtraCare Coupon Center or look for them on your register receipt. Includes ExtraCare Advantage for Diabetes Rewards.
Weekly Ad ExtraBucks Rewards:
· Issued whenever you purchase a qualifying product. Rewards print on your register receipt once the qualifying purchase has been made.
· ExtraBucks can then be turned around and used toward others items including items that give back extrabucks so this is where you can really score! You can also use coupons on any items that you get extrabucks on to give you greater savings! Look at the examples below which will show you what to look for in your weekly ad.
FREE AFTER Extrabucks: One of the easiest ways to get FREE items is to look for the FREE After Extrabucks items like this one below. You pay $1.99 for this particular item and you would get $1.99 back on the bottom of your receipt in the form of an extrabuck to be used on your next purchase at CVS.
* Note this limit is 1 on this item
Spend $XX get $XX in Extrabucks: In this example :BUY $20 worth of Aquaphor or Eucerin (before coupons) and get $10 in Extrabucks back! Note the scissors which indicates that there is a coupon available in the Sunday Paper which will lead to even greater savings! Also note at the very bottom that this deal has a limit of 1 which will be tracked on your CVS Card. So in this scenario combining coupons and the extrabucks you can get a really great deal on some great products!
CVS Coupon Machine Deals: Every time you go into CVS you want to scan your card at the CVS Coupon Machine (see picture below) until no coupons come out. These coupons are CVS Coupons and can be combined with Manufacturer coupons to score Free and discount items. In the example below the coupon machine prints out a coupon for $2.50 and there is a coupon for 50 cents in the paper which will make this Colgate Toothpaste FREE!
ExtraCare Beauty Club
The ExtraCare Beauty Club is FREE, you can Join now to start earning your rewards!
Members get these exclusive benefits:
• 10% off beauty shopping pass after enrollment
• $5 ExtraBucks Rewards for every $50 spent
on qualifying beauty purchases
• $3 ExtraBucks rewards on your birthday
• Exclusive emails with coupons, tips and new product info
Your $5 ExtraBucks Rewards will be issued within 2 days after you spend $50 on qualifying beauty product(s). To redeem, print or send rewards on CVS.com, pick them up at the ExtraCare Coupon Center or look for them on your register receipt.
ExtraCare Advantage for Diabetes:
Part of Quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards, Earn double ExtraBucks Rewards on 100+ diabetes-related products.
Join for Free Here!
Save with ExtraCare Advantage for Diabetes is here to help.
- Enjoy exclusive savings, earn Double ExtraBucks® Rewards and more.
- Our member enewsletter delivers tips, recipes and offers to your inbox.
- You need an ExtraCare card to join. Get one in store or online.
Fill 10 prescriptions, earn $5 ExtraBucks Rewards when you join ExtraCare Pharmacy & Health Rewards†
Green Bag Tag:
You can buy your Green Bag Tag. for 0.99. Attach it to ANY reusable bag and bring the bag in anytime you visit CVS, put your products in that bag instead of a plastic bag and have the cashier scan your Green Bag Tag. Your 4th visit you will get a $1 ExtraBucks Reward!