This post may contain affiliate links which help me run my blog. See more about that here.
My Favorite Coupon Apps
I love coupons, but there are some weeks where I don’t have any time to organize and clip paper coupons before I go shopping. Because I hate to pay full price for anything, I needed an easy way to save money that didn’t take me a lot of time or effort. That’s when I started to discover coupon apps.
Once I discovered that I could use my smartphone to save money I was hooked. I started looking for the best of the best coupon apps and seeing which ones I liked. I was sharing my favorites with my friends, and they loved them too, and we were all on our way to saving hundreds of dollars a month on the items we buy daily. I compiled a list of my favorite coupon apps to share with you below.
So if you have been looking for an easy way to save some extra cash, then coupon apps are the way to go. We use our smartphones for everything else so why not to save money? Hey, you may even save enough in one month to cover the cost of your phone bill!
You can use coupon apps to get rebates, cashback, digital coupons and printable coupons for products you are buying daily. I could go on and on but I know you are busy so below is a list of my TOP 10 Coupon & Money Saving Apps.
- SavingStar– Earn cash back at the grocery store with nothing to clip or print. You can redeem their grocery offers by linking them to your supermarket and drugstore loyalty cards or by submitting a picture of your receipt.
- Ibotta– Ibotta is a free app that pays you cash for everyday purchases. Ibotta has exclusive rebates at your favorite grocery stores, retailers, and online shops. They also offer bonuses!
- Snap– Snap by Groupon features digital offers for everyday purchases – no matter where you shop, including top retailers like Macy’s Target, Walmart, Best Buy and more.
- ShopKick-Shopkick is the most-used US shopping app connecting shoppers to physical retail. They have partnered with major retailers and brands to provide deals and rewards to shoppers at the store.
- Berrycart– Berrycart is a FREE app with offers on foods you can feel good about. They hand-pick only the best all natural, organic, gluten-free, and non-GMO kinds of foods for you.
- Checkout51-Every Thursday morning, Checkout 51 updates with a new list of offers. All you have to do is pick the ones you like, purchase them at any store, and upload a photo of your receipt through their mobile app or website. When your account reaches $20, they send you a check.
- Cartwheel-Is exclusive to Target. Unlock different offers and use your offers again and again. You can even pile them on top of other coupons, sales and your debit or credit REDcard savings!
- MobiSave -MobiSave is a free app that turns your grocery receipts into cash! Stop clipping your coupons and get cash back simply with MobiSave. MobiSave’s exclusive rebates are valid at all stores, there are no inactivity fees or minimums to be paid.
- Coupons.com App – Print coupons from your smartphone or tablet. Available on Android & iOS.
- Retailmenot– The RetailMeNot Coupon app makes it easy to save in store with thousands of coupons at the places you love to shop. Pull it up when you are at the store to see if there are any coupons available!
- Shopmium– Ok so I had to add just one more that I love! Shopmium has great rebates on some of the best brands! Plus right now if you signup using my referral code: HFEAACPH you will get a free offer for a Lindt Chocolate bar! Cashing out is automatic on Shopmium hence there is no cash out option. Rebate payments are sent directly to your PayPal or bank account 24 hours after your rebate has been approved so no minimum! Love that 🙂
Hope you enjoyed my Top 10 Coupon Apps List! Download them all to your phone and have the savings at your fingertips. Share below any of your favorites.