If you are a loyal reader of Esavingsblog, you know I love cashback sites, and I use them to save whenever I can. It’s a great way to stack savings and it is a no-brainer if you are going to shop online (and even offline now). I recommend signing up for at least a few cashback websites and check each one before you shop to see which one is giving the most back on that day. Some sites will offer double cash back days and bonus cashback, so it is always best to check each one.
This post may contain affiliate links which help me run my blog. See full disclosure here.
My Top 5 Cashback Sites
How does a cashback site work?
Cashback websites receive a referral commission for driving traffic and sales to a store’s website. They then give a portion or the entire commission back to its members as a cashback rebate.
Why use a cashback site?
Why not? You are going to shop anyway so why not get cash back for doing so. Besides getting cash back, most of these sites also list coupon codes you can use as well to save even more money on your purchases. Plus, they are FREE, and some of them will give you a signup bonus just for signing up. Do you need another reason?
Below is the list of my Top 5 Cashback Websites:
- Ebates– Ebates is one of my favorite and probably the most popular cashback websites out there. I have been a member of Ebates since 1999, and I have earned over $496 so far. Ebates offers a free gift card for new members and has one of the best referral programs as well. Plus they now offer cash back for offline purchases! Below is a screenshot from my account.
- TopCashback– TopCashback is another one of my favorites because it gives its members 100% of the commission they earn on your purchase. This means you can earn a lot of cashback through them. So far I have earned over $120 shopping through them. Below is a screenshot from my cashback account.
- ShopAtHome– ShopAtHome is a great site that was founded way back in 1986! I have been a member of ShopAtHome since 2010 and I have earned over $321 with them.
- BeFrugal– I have been a member of BeFrugal for a few years, and I have earned over $50 with them. You can cash out at just $25. Get $10 to start by using my referral link here.
- Giving Assistant– I am fairly new to Giving Assistant, I had a chance to review them recently, and I loved how fast and easy it was to shop through them, so that is why I added them to this list. My very first purchase saved me almost $16! You can check out my full review here. If you sign up using my referral link, you will get a $5 Bonus in your account. You can signup for free here for that $5 bonus.
Do you have a favorite cashback site you use? Share it in the comments below this post. Like this post? Share it using the sharing buttons, Sharing is Caring :-).