This post may contain affiliate links which help me run my blog. See full disclosure here.
Best Podcasts for Bloggers and Entrepreneurs
I love audio and video learning and I am a big fan of audio books and podcasts. I use the podcast player on my iPhone to subscribe to a bunch of personal finance and entrepreneurial podcasts like the ones I am listing below. In my list, I am linking to the webpages of the podcasts for informational purposes and in case you want to listen to them on your computer but the easiest way to listen to them is to subscribe to them via your favorite podcasts player or in iTunes.
1. Influencer Entrepreneurs Podcast from Jenny Melrose– Jenny Melrose teaches you how to build a stronger business so that you can turn your part time hustle into your full-time profession.
I found Jenny after taking her e-course Working with Brands and now I am in her Influencer Entrepreneurs Masters program as well so of course I had to listen to her awesome podcast!
2. Simple Pin Podcast: Simple ways to boost your business using Pinterest– This podcast is by Kate Ahl of Simple Pin Media and she shares her secrets to making Pinterest work for your business.
I get most of my traffic from Pinterest so I really like to stay on top of anything Pinterest related.
3. All Up in Your Lady Business-Tips and Tricks for growing your Business– Hosted by Jessica Stansberry & Jaclyn Mellone, this podcasts is published twice a week and I love listening to these two ladies chat with other ladypreneurs in all different niches and businesses.
4. Blog Fuel: Education & Encouragement for Goal-Getters– Blog Fuel provides high octane education & encouragement for goal-getters like you, helping to keep the engine of your blog and creative business running smoothly so you avoid a breakdown. Created & hosted by professional blogger & email marketing expert Kirsten Thompson of Sweet Tea, LLC, Blog Fuel hosts guests from various blog- and business-related backgrounds to discuss topics designed to help creatives build a better online presence and establish themselves as an authority in their niche.
5. Problogger Podcast: Blog Tips to Help You Make Money Blogging– Of course I had to include the Problogger Podcast from Darren Rowse! If you have been blogging as long as I have you probably have been following Darren. He is the king of blogging and the author of ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income.
6. The Blog Millionaire: Blogging, SEO, Social Media Marketing & WordPress– The Blog Millionaire is hosted by Brandon Gaille and was one of the first podcasts I started listening too. I love that he includes very actionable items in all his podcasts.
7. Online Marketing Made Easy with Amy Porterfield– Amy’s podcasts are like mini training sessions I just love them. Some of them are a little advanced for a blogger just starting out but I really love how she breaks topics down into easy to follow steps and usually includes more information and bonuses on her website that goes along with each podcast.
8. The Smart Passive Income Online Business and Blogging Podcast from Pat Flynn– I love Pat Flynn and I have followed him for years as well. He also wrote Will it Fly which is a must read for anyone with a business idea. Pat Flynn reveals all of his online business and blogging strategies, income sources and killer marketing tips and tricks so you can be ahead of the curve with your online business or blog. Discover how you can create multiple passive income streams that work for you so that you can have the time and freedom to do what you love, whether it’s traveling the world, or just living comfortably at home.
9. Entrepreneur on Fire by John Lee Dumas– I recently found this one even though I have been following John Lee Dumas here and there for years. EOFire is a 7-Day a week podcast so you will never run out of podcasts to listen too! He interviews some of todays hottest entrepreneurs and gives actionable advice.
10. The Biz Chix Podcast: Female Entrepreneurs | Women in Business | Women in Tech | Startup | Productivity | Masterminds |WAHM– Hear interviews of amazing female entrepreneurs and a few cool dudes. Each entrepreneur shares work life balance and productivity tips as well as their startup journey! These successful women in business run the gamut from tech, product, service and brick and mortar businesses. Host Natalie Eckdahl has an MBA and a diverse business background which allows her to understand each guest biz and instinctively ask those questions you want answered.
Do you have any favorites that you would like to share? Leave them in the comments below! Like this blog post? Share it.